Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

By taking this class and being able to chose my own novels, I've actually learned that reading can be fun. I use to really dislike reading assignments for school but having the option to pick my book as made it much more enjoyable. I've noticed that I really love reading non-fiction books as well. I think I've enjoyed those because they seem the most real and I can put myself into characters' shoes. One thing that has surprised me is that if I'm in a really exciting place in my book, I'll try to read during other classes. Of course I get my other work done and then I sit back to read my book. My favorite book this quarter has been A Million Little Pieces; I love how raw it is. I think I'm going to set a goal for myself to try and continue to read different genres of books that I normally wouldn't think to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment